To book appointment, use the Chat window on the bottom-right of the screen to book directly with a SPARCC team member, or text or call us at (520) 222-8076.
If you have not visited us before, it is important that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your first appointment to complete new patient paperwork. Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Picture ID (for patient or parent, if under 18)
- Any related imaging (disc preferred)
- If you are using medical insurance: Insurance card **if you have a copay or coinsurance, it will be due in full at the time of your visit
- If an attorney is involved: attorney name, phone number, fax number, and any documentation you have
- If this is a worker’s compensation or motor vehicle accident case: claim number, adjuster/insurance company, adjuster name, phone number, fax number, and any documentation you have
Records Release Form – if you have seen another provider for this injury, please complete this and bring the completed form to our office for your visit.