Tips and Tricks for Working and Schooling at Home
First, always refer to your latest ICAP for individualized advice. The letter from your provider can be found in your patient portal. Communicate clearly with your bosses, coworkers, teachers, and family to make sure that you team knows what should be expected of you during your recovery.
With Arizona schools being homebound for the rest of the year and , it can be a very challenging transition, especially for those of you who have concussions. Here are some tips to help.
- Print documents or use the physical textbook as much as you can to stay off of screens.
- Look away from the screen for lectures while still paying to the class.
- Use features like dictation for PDFs to read to you
- Make a schedule for yourself and stick to it.
- Take frequent breaks, especially between videos.
Remember during this time, create reasonable expectations for you and your family.